Now, society is changing rapidly and an extremely diverse society is being opened in front of us. The Training Institute for Secondary Education was established to meet the demands for creative knowledge to be able to constantly engage in self-innovation in today’s world of globalization and digitalization. Our institute aims to contribute to the development of Korean education by offering the latest expert knowledge, technology, and information required for education and job performance to help secondary teachers to improve their competency and enhance their professionalism.
Training Institute for Secondary Education Operation policy
- Designing curriculums combining theory and practice
- Managing training in accordance with regulations of self-evaluation management
- Presenting academic trends and the latest developments in major fields
- Providing practice-centered training courses
- Seeking to improve teaching-learning and evaluation methods