Peace and Liberal Arts College
- Tel : 82-031-379-0630
- Room : 4106
Wholistic education and liberal education as fundamental education
Focuses on cultivating the basic virtues the intellectuals of Korea should have and basic literacy to study major education in the university.
Education to strengthen competency
The curriculum of liberal arts is organized as well as wholistic education and basic education.
Liberal arts subject area focusing on the field of study
The basic competence or the core competencies of the EU are too broad and abstract, so that it is difficult to draw specific individual subjects directly. In this regard, it is desirable from the practical point of view to establish the subject area using the traditional academic field as a medium. The subject area is as follows.
- Life of the Hanshinian: Mandatory courses and liberal arts subjects
- Beautiful life: Literature, arts and culture subjects
- Wise life: Subjects related to history and philosophy
- Rightful life : Social science subjects
- Sagacious life : Natural sciences subjects
- Healthy life: Physical education and community service subjects
- Convenient life: Practical, foreign language, career guidance subjects
Peace and Liberal Arts College aims to ensure that the tasks to help students overcome mental complexes (learning complex, academic complex, English complex) with the goal of liberal arts, self-understanding (understanding of individual growth processes), world understanding (understanding of nature, society, history and culture), and the formation of a common experience as a student at Hanshin University (forming an empirical foundation to increase mutual communication among students) are accomplished in a way that supports one another.