Dept. of Business AdministrationCollege of Global Cooperation
- Tel : 82-031-379-0540
- Room : 4106
Business Administration provides the basic principles of organizational management and the necessary competencies and techniques, making it an essential discipline for all organizations, from corporations to public institutions, NGOs and nonprofit organizations. In the Department of Business Administration at Hanshin University, students learn the operating principles of organizations and application methods and develop the capacity of thinking and decision-making to encompass organization and business beyond just learning and the application of knowledge and develop competencies to design and manage organization and management that will lead the world to live together.
Pursuing the convergence of theory and practice through balance of the extracurricular. It provides students with the opportunity to apply knowledge and theory through standard curriculum of business administration and to apply it through various extracurricular courses.
Enhance problem-solving capability based on on-the-job training
Enhance practical problem solving capabilities through on-the-job training projects such as alumni mentoring programs, collaborative enterprise task exercises, and internship and work experience
Specialized in cultivating professional manpower in East Asia, small hidden champions and the social economy
Through convergence with other majors in the College of Global Cooperation, we nurture the specialists required for East Asia, small hidden champions and the social economy.
Students learn the operating principles of organizations and application methods and develop the capacity of thinking and decision-making to encompass organization and business beyond just learning and the application of knowledge and develop competencies to design and manage organization and management that will lead the world to live together.
Concept of Talent
- Values for attaining entrepreneurship and social values
- Talents with the values of achieving entrepreneurship and social values that create a better society through innovation
- Management-IT practical competency
- Talents with ability to utilize communication ability, basic analysis ability, global capability, and IT tools and solutions as well as general management ability
- Personality and problem-solving ability
- Talents based on teamwork and personality, and problem-solving ability as basic skills
CPA, Computer accounting manager, tax accountant, computerized tax accounting, management consultant, labor consultant, financial consultant, CFP/AFPK, ERP information manager, distribution manager, logistics manager, customs agency, appraisal appraiser, survey analyst
- General companies: Large enterprises, medium enterprises, small hidden enterprises, financial institutions, etc.
- Public institutions: Government, local government, media companies, etc.
- Nonprofit field: Schools, hospitals, NGOs, etc.
- Social economy field: Social enterprise, cooperative, self-help enterprise, social venture etc.
- Experts: Accountants, tax accountants, labor managers, financial managers, customs agencies, etc.