Division of Global BusinessCollege of Global Cooperation
- Tel : 82-031-379-0560
- Room : 4106
The Division of Global Business aims to foster true global talents from an integrated perspective and studies and educates on issues in global corporate management and international development cooperation.
Boldly moving away from a past framework that was limited within theory, we provide education that promotes practical ability in the extended perspectives and beyond the framework of conventional business administration international-regional studies and form a new academic identity that extends to corporate activities in Asia, international development cooperation, and social business.
- Cultivate global talent as an integrated intellect with the ability to communicate among multicultural people by broadly understanding the politics, culture, and society of each country and region, including integrated cultures and languages that are not limited in specific academic fields
- Provide everything from the theoretical management knowledge to ample opportunities for on-the-job practical experience for understanding of the field and developing response ability
- Foster innovative practitioners that enable strategic thinking and creative problem solving rather than acquiring simple practical techniques to perform a given task
- Foster talented people with a sense of Asian citizenship that pursue peace and cooperative development
- Nurture honest, sincere, and courteous personnel in terms of personality and moral character
Concept of Talent
- Strait-laced talent : Honesty, integrity, courtesy
- Competent talent: Strategic thinking and creative problem solving skills, field understanding and response skills, leadership with Asian citizenship
- Integrated global talent: Ability to comprehend foreign language skills, multicultural communication ability, and regional understanding
Business administration related certificates: Management consultant, survey analyst, CPA, CFA, tax accountant, appraisal appraiser, logistics manager, distribution manager, etc.
Trade related certificates: Trade manager, international trading company, customs broker
Corporate trade and global marketing, trade support organizations and trading companies, multinational corporations, financial companies, social enterprises, cooperatives, NGOs, international NGOs, social economic support organizations, local governments, etc.