Division of International RelationsCollege of Social Science
- Tel : 82-031-379-0510
- Room : 4106
Our division aims to explore new alternatives for international peace and development of Korean society through analysis and criticism of the reality of the international community and Korean society pursuing a discipline that develops theories of international studies and social sciences fields that are appropriate for globalization through free discussion and active research presentation. It consists of International Relations Studies, Political Studies, and American Studies pursuing humanity that combines critical intelligence, expertise, and universal knowledge through design major system between each study.
Challenge yourself to be a citizen of the world with expertise in the era of globalization. Isn’t a clear sense of ownership for the enthusiasm toward society and academic discipline charming?
- Seek new alternatives for international peace and development of Korean society through analyzing and criticizing the reality of international and Korean society.
- Develop theories of international studies and social sciences appropriate for the globalization age through free discussion and active research presentation.
- Strive to accumulate and share theories through academic exchanges between domestic and international universities
- Cultivate citizens of the world with insight for the international community and an unbiased perspective.
- Promote professionals who can pursue their own field.
- Pursue practical citizens of the world committed to international peace and unification of the Korean peninsula
- Participate in the formation of social public opinion with sincere interest in international peace and unification of the Korean peninsula.
- Practice true humanism through an open attitude and spirit for globalization.
- Promote various academic exchange programs between universities.
We aim to cultivate citizens of the world with insight for the international community and an unbiased perspective, create professionals capable of pursuing their own fields, and pursue practical citizens of the world dedicated to international peace and unification of the Korean Peninsula.
Concept of Talent
- Citizens of the world with insight for the international community and an unbiased perspective.
- Professionals who can pursue their own field.
- Practical citizens of the world dedicated to international peace and unification of the Korean Peninsula
- The Division of International Relations is a very wide-ranging field with a wide range of qualifications and exams both domestically and internationally.
- Internationally, there is a curriculum and training system that is favorable for preparing for the areas of international politics, economics, culture, commerce, international organizations, NGOs and local experts.
- In Korea, there is a major system for choosing various careers such as public officials, journalists, politicians, secretaries, experts in international affairs, international trade in companies, overseas employment, public relations departments, conventions, overseas service, interpreters, translators, international cultural experts, international communication experts, etc.
All industries related to China such as the National Assembly, NGOs, private organizations, financial institutions, trading companies, tourism companies, public officials, airlines, production agencies, studying abroad agency, entertainment, festivals, mobile service planners, etc.