|Category||1st review||2nd review||Note|
|Document review||Essay exam||In-depth interview|
|Reflection rate||P/F||30%||70%||Conduct second review by admission group|
For the essay exam, you can select the language (Korean, English, Chinese, Russian).
- During the first review, the documents are examined to determine whether they are complete and authentic to select for applicants qualified for second review.
- Interview will be conducted to those who have passed the document review, if you do not take an interview, you will be disqualified.
- You may take language tests and mathematics exams as a part of the interview.
- Two or more special evaluators for foreigners individually review the process based on the results of the document review, essay, and interviews.
- Results of assessment are pass or fail.