International Admission Review
(1) Admission review is based on your records in your documents & interviews.
(2) Interview will be given to those who have passed the first admission review. If you do not pass the first admission review,
you are disqualified to admission
(Those who attended schools which are sister or other kinds of relationships with Hanshin University can be given some privilege in the entire process of admission review. In this case, applicants should submit recommendations from the principal and students’ evaluations on Korean language proficiency.)
(3) You may take language tests (Korean& English) and mathematics exam as a part of admission interview.
- Those who have a certificate for Korean Language (TOPIK) Level 4 are exempted from language tests. In this case,
applicants must submit the original document which will be returned later.
- If applicants have lower Korean language proficiency, they can take Korean language courses (Beginners/Intermediate)
provided by International Relations and Education at Hanshin University. Admissions are approved on the premise that the
applicants pass the entire process of admission review.
(4) Two or more foreign evaluators individually review the entire process, based on the results of document assessment and
(5) Results of assessment, pass or fail, will be notified to applicants.