When to Apply?
(1) Spring semester (March) admission period: August ~ mid December, every year
(2) Fall semester (September) admission period: March ~ mid June, every year
※For more information, contact International Relations & Education.
How to Get Application Forms &to Contact Admissions Office
Hanshin University, International Relations & Education
（1）Address: Hanshin University, International Relations & Education, 411 Yangsan-dong
Osan, Gyeonggi, 447-791, Korea
（2）Tel : +82-31-379-0211，0212
（3）Fax : +82-31-031-379-0213
（4）Homepage : http://dept.hs.ac.kr/interedu0901/
（5）E-mail : email@example.com
※ All the application documents should be submitted via registered mail. All the documents for admission should be
delivered in time. Hanshin is NOT responsible for your late documents.
※ After application documents are submitted, no modification or cancellation of application documents is possible. There will
be no refund for application fee or no return of your documents.
(1) Admission fee: KRW50,000
(2) Payment method:
1) Applicants should check if they are qualified to apply at International Relations and Education
2) Submit documents
3) Deposit tuition to the given account number upon admission
(3) Application process is completed when payment of admission fee is deposited. The admission fee is for document
assessment and interview , and it would not be refunded