Hanshin university

quick menu

Residence Hall Guide

  1. HOME
  2. Admission
  3. Study Abroad Guide
  4. Residence Hall Guide

Residence Hall Guide: Study Abroad Guide

1. Foreign applicants who gets Hanshin’s admissions get the first priority to be assigned at the dormitory.

2. In case foreign applicants who gets the admissions would like to use the dorm, they have to apply for a dormitory room to
    notify International Relations & Education.

3. For more information, please visit the homepage of Residence hall. http://dept.hs.ac.kr/dorm/ or contact the International
    Relations and Education.