Applicants Qualifications - Eligibility
(1) International students with a high school diploma or higher
(2) International students who can apply for student visa for language course or study abroad based on Immigration Control Law.
Required Application Documents
China & other countries
(1) First semester - a year before December - submit all documents and application fee
(2) Second semester - Mid June, current year - submit all documents and application fee
Submission of Application Documents & Application Fee Payment Screening Process & Notification of Acceptance Tuition Payment Letter of Acceptance & Issue Tuition Payment Receipt Visa Application Enter Korea Placement Test Begin Semester
Applicants who have passed the Korean language course from International Relations & Education at Hanshin University can apply D-44 visa at embassies and legations abroad.
D-4 visa is for students who plan to take language course for more than 6 months. Students can apply this visa at embassies and legations abroad. Necessary documents are as follows: letter of acceptance from Korean language course, a certificate of good character notarized by a Korean citizen, and a certificate of the student’s bank statement. The process takes about 4~6 weeks, and the permission of stay is 6 months.
A letter of acceptance from Korean Language course which is necessary for D-4 visa is issued only to those who apply for more than two semesters (6 months).
- (1) Experienced professors with Masters’ degrees or higher education who have completed Korean language teacher training course teach classes in a systematic manner.
- (2) Students can use all the facilities at Hanshin University similar to those of the registered students from Hanshin University such as using the library.
- (3) Students can participate in Korean culture experience programs run by International Relations & Education, and directly learn various Korean culture.
- (4) Students can stay in the dormitory with fellow students at Hanshin University, and Hanshin University can provide opportunities for learning Korean in natural environment.
Health Insurance (Foreign Travelers' Insurance)
In case of accidents or diseases, all international students must apply for health insurance (foreign travelers’ insurance). Then, the insurance policy will be issued.
Insurance fee for foreign travelers (one year): KRW 131, 070 (This can be changed according to the insurance rate every year)