Division of Computer EngineeringCollege of Information Technology College of IT
- Tel : 82-031-379-0570
- Room : 4106
The Division of Computer Engineering is a department that studies various fields related to computer and SW technology in the rapidly developing IT age. The Division of Computer Engineering aims to nurture human resources who will play a key role in the information society through in-depth understanding of computer and information technology theory and effective experimentation and practical training. The academic goals are to cultivate basic knowledge of mathematics, science and computer engineering, to cultivate expertise and field adaptation ability in the computer engineering field, to cultivate creative thinking and problem solving ability, to cultivate ethical awareness and responsibility based on true personality and promote interdisciplinary multidimensionality in an Information Society. Therefore, students learn various subjects in the fields of Programming Language, Security, Mobile, Web Service, Multimedia Contents, and Artificial Intelligence.
MATCHing STEP(Software Training & Enhancement Program) : We aim to cultivate SW manpower who acquire advanced technology that is the core of the SW industry and future IT technology and have field-based practical development technology.
The goal of the Division of Computer Engineering is to realize the academic goals of Hanshin University and to cultivate human resources who will play a key role in the information society through an in-depth understanding of computer and IT technology theory and effective experimentation and practical training. The following educational objectives were set:
- Nurture talents with basic knowledge of mathematics, science, and computer science
- Cultivate talents with computer expertise and field adaptability
- Cultivate talents with creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Cultivate talents with ethical awareness and responsibility based on true personality
- Cultivate internationalized talents who pursue interdisciplinary multidimensionality in an information society
Concept of Talent
Internationalized talents who pursue interdisciplinary multidimensionality in an information society with expertise in the field of computer engineering, field adaptability, creative thinking and problem-solving ability, and ethical awareness and responsibility based on true personality
- Size of company : Large enterprise, SMEs, public companies, venture start-ups, research institute, further study
- Company type : All companies that use computers (SI companies, manufacturing companies, telecommunication companies, portals, video/content producers, game companies, web developers, app developers, software developers, network and security, mobile companies, financial institutions, etc.)
- Work type : Program development (software developer, system engineer, server manager, database manager, web developer, security engineer, video/graphics developer, game developer), information equipment production, graphic design, IT strategic planning/ consulting, IT sales management, IT education business, program test engineer