Dept. of Sino-Korean Culture ContentsCollege of Humanities
- Tel : 82-031-379-0460
- Room : 4106
The only country to rank beside the United States, China. The size of the cultural industry is growing dramatically as it is called ‘Super China.’ Particularly, the development of the cultural contents industry combined with IT is emerging rapidly. Korea's cultural contents industry is also rapidly developing into the Chinese market to cooperate and collaborate. As a result, there has been a great need for talented people who will lead Korea-China cooperation and development in the field of the cultural contents industry by covering Korea and China. Our department is a specialized department designed to cultivate a growing number of human resources in the field of Korean-Chinese cultural contents. Our department, in close cooperation with Chinese culture and art studies and the IT content department at HanKong culture industry university, aims is to develop a ‘Chinese-Korean content industry expert’ who is fluent in Chinese and is familiar with IT technology. Based on a deep understanding of Chinese culture, we have organized educational programs to cultivate practical skills in the cultural contents industry and application programs.
- In addition to systematic and in-depth education on Korean and Chinese culture, the curriculum is formed by organically linking practical fields of the content industry, such as marketing and technology
- Institutionalized so that Chinese and IT technology can be taught together through close links between the departments of the College of Korean-Chinese Cultural Industries
- Adopting educational methods to develop emotions and wisdom by avoiding memorization education for simple knowledge and information delivery
- Invited the best field experts as professors to reflect the field of the Korean-Chinese cultural contents industry
- Developing practical skills through various production classes
Duties and recommendations
- Basic Chinese and basic coding are required, and at least 12 credits of Chinese and IT Technology courses in the College of Korean-Chinese Cultural Industries must be completed before graduation
- As a general rule, the Department of Chinese culture & art studies or the Department of IT Content should have a double major
Based on a deep understanding of the Korean and Chinese culture, we carry out practical education that can take charge of the changing Korean-Chinese culture industry and aim to cultivate talented people who will lead Korea-China cooperation and development in the cultural contents industry.
Concept of Talent
Expert in the Korea-China cultural contents industry able to present a vision of Korea-China cultural industrial fields who have a basis in IT technology that increases its weight in the cultural contents field based on fluency in the Chinese language
All related to the cultural contents industry
- The Korea-China cultural contents industry has bright prospects because the related industries are growing rapidly in both Korea and China.
- You can be a talent for the cultural industry leading the Korean Wave in China and leading Chinese culture in Korea.
- Korea-China joint animation PD, entertainment planner, festival planner, mobile service planner, tourist planner, etc.
- In addition, since it is necessary to understand the Chinese language and culture in almost all fields today, a lot of career opportunities are open in diverse fields depending on the one’s desire and specialty such as journalist (reporter, PD), trade business, general company, etc.